CDO Regd. No. 822/066/067
" The World Needs Midwives
Now More Than Ever "
- Opportunity to network and liaise with other midwifery professionals and organisations and have a say in midwifery issues at a national level
- Being part of the national dialogue on midwifery
- Representation of midwives and midwifery issues in the national and international arena.
- Receiving support from your seat or regional representative
- The opportunity for members to participate in national affairs
- Receipt of a national newsletter and the chance to contribute news and articles
- Support for autonomous midwifery practice and advice from MIDSON
- Exchange and dissemination of information such as results relevant studies and research
- The opportunity to benefit from other midwives’ knowledge and experience of ways to advance the professional career
- Knowledge that your membership fees support the on-going work of MIDSON in establishing midwifery as an independent profession and educating the public regarding childbirth options.
Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal